Savvy financial planners all agree that business owners can reduce their cash flow problems by not capitalizing products and services that are not integral components of their business success.
In simple terms, you should buy appreciating assets, and lease depreciating assets.
Customer Benefits to Leasing
Tradesman Mechanical provides customers with unconventional financial solutions to suite their HVAC needs. The primary objective of the leasing model is to free up cash flow so that commercial customers can focus on managing and growing their business. There are many customer benefits associated with leasing, some of which include:
- No capital outlay required for equipment
- Minimal or no installation capital
- No extended warranty cost
- No annual maintenance contracts
- No contractor selection process
- No unexpected service parts and labor costs
- No capital budgeting necessary – EVER
- Stop giving the government its taxes upfront
- 100% business operating expense
Tradesman is a registered partner with Grand HVAC Leasing and offers leased equipment to a wide range of industries, some of these industries include:
- Restaurants & Hospitality
- Institutional & Municipality
- Retail & Office
- Nursing Homes
- Multi-Unit Residential
In today’s business environment, owners must balance a number of needs including a dependable HVAC system-with the realities of operating expenses. Numerous expenses such as maintenance, repairs, insurance, energy consumption and operating costs are always increasing.
New, energy-efficient HVAC systems and components can help reduce energy costs and increase employee productivity and customer comfort through improved IAQ.
Leasing your HVAC investment will improve your cash flow and give you the peace of mind that you deserve.