A tune-up can help save you money in more ways than one.
Problems within your heating system can remain hidden for months, slowly overworking your gas or electric furnace until you’re stuck dealing with a broken down unit on a very cold Manitoba day! A good HVAC technician has the right equipment to thoroughly inspect your heating equipment and look for failing parts that require attention ASAP.
- Left un-detected a failing part can cause the unit to short cycle wasting fuel.
- Dirty components will run at higher power levels wasting energy and causing extra stress.
- An un-serviced or improperly commissioned system may still provide your home with heat, but will no doubt have a reduced life-span.
- Compared to older standard 60% efficient furnaces, newer mid and high efficient furnaces have more components that can and will eventually fail.
- When Murphy ’s Law kicks in, your furnace will fail at the worst possible time. What is your time worth?
If you notice that your heating unit has a different sound or is running shorter or longer than in the past, it is for sure in need of some service. Even if everything seems normal, regular service will cost less and allow you to choose a convenient time based on your schedule.
Tradesman Heating and Air offers convenient windows of time during your busy day, and can call you on your cell phone 15, 30 or 45 minutes ahead of time so that you can reduce the waiting time for our technicians to arrive.
As far as we know, we are also the only reputable Heating and Cooling Company in Winnipeg that offers to perform a complete annual tune-up service on a Saturday. We offer this on a limited basis in an effort to accommodate and provide a better customer service experience for all of our clients.
Call us today for a convenient appointment. 204-888-2020
Your comfort is our business!